We had to make a change of address yesterday. My asthma was getting so bad, (I even had to make a clinic appointment for myself) that we knew the outside air was coming into our apartment. This is my worst season of the year for allergies. It seemed if we didn't move, Lee would be sharing a hospital room with me rather than me in his hospital room!
We moved into a much newer/ probably cleaner apartment just 2 1/2 blocks from the hospital. It is very nice, but twice the price. We hope we won't have to be here very long and go home in the next 2 weeks or so..
Eating for Lee is improving, although he makes himself eat, he is still on mostly liquid diet. Alas,
we probably won't be eating at The Outback, any more this trip!
Worry is setting in just a little for both of us, they are now doing the testing to see how successful the Bone Marrow Transplant has been. These tests will give us a good indication if Lee can live cancer free, at least for awhile(we pray continually for that miracle!) We have an appointment with his hematologist at the clinic on Tuesday, we will find out the results then. Although we have learned to live one day at a time (usually) we are trying to be positive, but almost afraid for Tuesday to come.
If you have the time, and think about it, a few extra prayers would be appreciated right now!
4 comments:
I'm glad you moved!!! I hope that helps with your asthma. We of course are still praying for Dad.
Hope the move helps your asthma Debbie. You guys know we always pray for you and your family, but we'll step it up a bit just for good measure.
Sue and Brent
Deb, I will pass on the prayer chain to the spin class today!! We miss you! Amy
I added your names to the temple prayer roll today before I'd read this. We are still praying for you.
Post a Comment