Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bitter / Sweet Trip to Utah

My father did pass away. The bitter part of our trip was to travel to his funeral. He will be sorely missed, but he has left us a legacy to follow. He was a man of integrity and conviction.







It was nice to be together with my brother and sisters.




Linda, Don, Debra, Sandra, Shelley





2 comments:

Amy Bauman said...

Deb, so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved father. Almost 13 years later, I am STILL missing my Dad. I will let people at work know and tell them to check out the blog to see the nice tribute to him. Wonderful to see the picture of you and your siblings. What a handsome family!

Nebraska Nelsons said...

Debbie, I'm so sorry about your Dad, we had a recent loss as well and I know how hard it can be, even with a good perspective. I love you and would love to hear from you soon. Marielle