Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Philadelphia Vacation

Hey Mom! It's Amelia. I thought i would hack into the Blog in order to let everyone know what i've been doing so far this summer. So here are some pictures and a little update.

Here is us at the swimming pool. Emma and Jacob have been taking swimming lessons, so Mariah and I hang out in the outdoor pool during that time. It is so much fun.This is Emma in the basement playing dress up. We've been doing lots of playing this summer - it's been a blast!


Jacob playing in the backyard. This is while Aubrey and David were in Las Vegas. - The kids were so cute showing me there acrobatics on the playset.

This is Jacob's all time favorite shirt. He loves anything Star Wars and Legos, so the Lego Star Wars shirt was a big hit. He is so cute in it.

Hope everyone is having fun!! Mariah and I have been having fun in Philadelphia and we hope you all are too! I love you Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Amelia is nice you finally get a post from you!!!