The days are just a little dull here. We are into the clinic about twice a week right now. There is a close watch on Lee's kidneys that are a little precarious at times which is not unusual for myeloma. It is interesting to watch Lee look at a plate of food, you would think I was asking him to run a marathon! Eating is very difficult. Each day we try new foods, try to see what will stay down, and what will taste good.
The chemo made a major assault on his GI tract, just one of the many challenges he has to face. I am so proud of him though, he trys everything I suggest, he goes for walks when he is tired, he eats when he doesn't feel like it, and I am constantly handing him something to drink to help him protect his kidneys. After loving him for over 30 years, I am still constantly amazed at his resolve and strength to endure.
1 comment:
We are proud of you Dad for being a good, well behaved patient. We love you and can't wait to hear news of you going Home.
Mom you sound like a fabulous Nurse!! We are proud of you too for your strength1!1
Post a Comment