Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Time Drags On

Wow! What a challenge this is! Lee's kidney function is causing us some difficulty. The doctors are changing medications, giving fluid, he is drinking 10 cups a day, and now we wait for more blood tests. Mentally we both went back home on Monday, but physically we are still here. You can imagine the conflict this is causing! The days have never been longer in our lives!!!

Anyway, nothing seems to be easy, stay tuned . . . . . . . . . . . .

2 comments:

Anna said...

Hang in there Mom!!! You could do that really cool puzzle I gave you guys, or the books too. I know you can only do them for so long but I hope they still give you some entertainment. I love you both tons.

Nebraska Nelsons said...

Hospital floors are pretty good for tap dancing too! I bet Lee and the nurses as well would enjoy a good show of some shuffle ball-change steps, then break into a few ballroom dance moves, a few country dance calls, and top it off with some moves from your aerobics classes! Boy, break out the video camera and put it on the blog! Debbie you'll be great! Hang in there you guys! Marielle