Saturday, August 2, 2008

We're Out, We're Out

That's right! We are back in the apartment now. We hope to keep it that way until we go home, home. (That's what I call the place we really live, which I miss so much!)

Still on medication for pneumonia, but things have improved and as long as Lee can eat and drink enough, we can stay out. I am motivated! I am always giving Lee a glass of juice or some drink, and I keep track, a minimum of 8 glasses and better if it is 10 per day.

We go to the hospital each day for a check up, and then we have free time, which consists of being in the apartment trying to get Lee to eat and drink. I am so looking forward to the Olympics, something to provide a diversion.

Speaking of a diversion, I am currently reading "The Host", by Stephanie, Meyer, a book about aliens being inserted in to human bodies and taking over earth, weird, but I love it. The first baby sweater is done and I am working on the 2ND. Also I have another blog, just for fun, but I do share recipes, ideas, and my favorite things (like Oprah and Martha Stewart, not) but you might like the recipes, I only share my very favorites. (I do have an Internet alias) http://www.momsradar.com/. There, how does that sound for diversions?!!!

4 comments:

Anna said...

I'm glad you are "free"!!! We too are excited for the Olympics!!! I like the sand volleyball especially the May and Welsh team.

Janeal said...

Hi,
Glad to here you're out of the hospital again. Your a good nurse Debbie with multiple talents. Sure love you both a ton and are praying for the best.

Chalece said...

Yeah!!! I'm glad you're back at the hotel. Much nicer things to look at there, for sure.

Nebraska Nelsons said...

Glad you are out too! What a fun website! I checked it out and love it! Can't wait for the continued ideas and recipes. Marielle