We have been at Robert and Chalece's home visiting with them and visiting our beautiful granddaughter Brielle. Amelia and Mariah left yesterday and flew Back East to be with Aubrey, David, Jacob and Emma until our ordeal is over hopefully 2 months, could be as long as 4 months.
Cynthia, our wonderful sister, will be here on Tuesday to prepare to donate her bone marrow. We are eternally greatful to her and hope she has agressive, stuborn stem cells that want to take over!
We have moved into our new apartment this afternoon. It will be fine, it is the size of 2 hotel rooms, with a full kitchen including dishwasher and all appliances, living room, large bedroom and nice bathroom with lots of storage. We have a pool to use and a workout room which I am grateful for and hope to find the time to use it.
We have mixed emotions as we approach the transplant, the out come is uncertain, we have learned to live each day and enjoy our time the best we can. Really that is not a bad recipe for us all, as all our lives are uncertain.
I close with the words of Tiny Tim, "God Bless Us, Everyone!" (that includes each one of you, our family and friends.)
posted by Debbie
1 comment:
I love you Mom, I am trying not to think of the scary stuff that can happen. its hard but I'm doing pretty good..I think. I'm so grateful that Aunt Cynthia is perfect match!!! We can't wait to see you in just over 2 weeks!!!
Post a Comment