It seems the days go so slowly. Lee continues with his twice daily total body radiation and is slowly feeling its effect. We are headed for the hard times and we know it. Our motto is, "One day at a time!" We try not to look ahead to the next day right now, that will be for later. Right now we just take one day at a time.
Lee is now receiving IV fluids, his kidneys started acting up so the doctors want to take all precautions they can. This is not too surprising as he has had a little trouble in the past.
We were still able to get out to the park and walk for awhile and spend some time in our apartment until it was time to go back for radiation.
I have had time to do some reading, some suggestions for books: The Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer, and The Host by Stephanie Meyer, which I am reading at present, strange book, but fun! Also, if the time continues to go so slowly, I should have about 10 baby sweaters by the end of our stay here!!!
3 comments:
We are praying and hoping for the best hour by hour and day by day also. Good luck and God Bless. I am glad they are watching out for Lee, hopefully in all areas. Sounds like your really good with baby sweaters. I couldn't do one in a year.
The Twilight Series is good. I'll have to give The Host a try. Good for you for staying busy with the sweaters. Say Hi to Uncle Lee for me.
You are in our prayers. It sounds like you are doing a great job of staying busy and remaining positive! Good job to you both! I enjoyed the books you are reading too. Another super interesting one is "The Female Brain" by Louann Brizendine, M.D. I gave Heather Lund your e-mail because she wanted to contact you. I hope that's okay. Love you both! Marielle
Post a Comment